zondag 19 juli 2009

ATC swap

I recently joined the ATC group on the stitchin fingers ning network. I was too late to sign up for July's purple swap, but so was Mary Lou, so we are swapping after all! she sent off her ATC on the 15nd in Canada and I received it on the 18nd in the Netherlands. my compliments to the postal system. and I love the ATC she made, but also the card she sent with it. I'm still in the process of making my ATC for her. I've been testing puff paint on felt, last picture shows the result.
onlangs heb ik me aangemeld bij de ATC groep van de stitchin fingers ning network. helaas was ik te laat om me aan te melden voor de paarse swap van juli, maar dat was Mary Lou ook en zo konden we samen ruilen. haar ATC is al bij mij aangekomen, verstuurd in Canada op de 15de en hier op de 18de, complimenten aan de posterij. mijn ATC voor Mary Lou is nog in de maak. ik heb geëxperimenteerd met puff paint op vilt, hieronder het resultaat.




Geen opmerkingen: