vrijdag 12 december 2014

Voor Jose

I found a set of cork table mats and thought it would be nice to dress them and give them to Jose and Abdul. I chose my favorite color combination of cotton thread and made these 3.
Ik vond een set kurken pannenonderzetters en dacht dat het wel leuk zou zijn om er een jasje omheen te haken en ze dan aan Jose en Abdul te geven. Ik heb mijn favoriete kleurencombinatie gekozen uit katoenen garen en maakte deze 3.


Then I decided to crochet the roadtrip scarf. It's a nice pattern to crochet. I made 6 of them. This is the one for Jose.
Toen besloot ik de roadtripsjaal te haken. Het is een prettig patroon om te haken. Ik heb er 6 gemaakt. Deze is voor Jose.
Here is Jose after a very busy day. My beautiful daughter.
Hier is Jose na een hele drukke dag. Mijn mooie dochter.
And my gorgeous granddaughter.
En mijn prachtige kleindochter.
 
 

1 opmerking:

margaret zei

the cork mats look lovely dressed in your crochet and the scarves will be very much appreciated with the cold weather.
What a pretty family you have such a cute granddaughter she looks full of mischief. My granddaughter is now 16 they seem to grow up so fast these days and she knows more than I will ever know