maandag 2 maart 2009

its been a long time

At our fibermail group we are doing a swap of square cards with stitchery as technique. I really, really enjoyed this. With the gorgeous variegated yarns DMC offers the work looks so neat. I still had to finish one AA (album amicorum) from last year's swap and I made this one in the same technique as I just couldn't stop after my 2 cards. This aa will go to Trees. Don't know yet where the fibercards will go.




Onze fibermail groep heeft een ruil van vierkante kaarten in borduurwerk. Ik vind dit echt zo'n leuke techniek. Dankzij de mooie gemeleerde garens van DMC ziet het resultaat er geweldig
uit. Omdat ik nog steeds een AA (album amicorum) moest maken voor de ruil van vorig jaar ben ik lekker doorgegaan met deze techniek, want ik had de smaak te pakken. Deze aa gaat naar Trees. Ik weet nog niet naar wie ik de kaarten moet sturen.

1 opmerking:

Judi zei

It's good to see you blogging again. Your pieces are beautiful!