dinsdag 24 maart 2009

this appears to be a green month. I have to make a fabric page for Helinä with trees/forest as a theme. the page is finished but I cannot show it before Helinä has received it. I will send it off halfway next mont. For Mariet I have to make a landscape, AA size. I don´t think she reads my blog so I´m showing it here. Furtheron I´m going to swap 2 fibermails, theme is green. Since my friend Tonny is struck with the flu I made her a get well card, pic below. I´m using Valerie Hearder´s landscape book as a guide.


Dit lijkt een hele groene maand te worden. Voor Helina heb ik een textielpagina gemaakt met thema bomen-bos. ik kan ´m nog niet laten zien omdat Helinà ´m pas volgende maand krijgt en het moet een verrassing blijven. Voor Mariet heb ik een AA gemaakt van een landschapje, dat was het thema dat zij had gekozen. Zie bovenste plaatje. de fibermail groep doet een ruil van kaarten met het thema groen. Ik ga er 2 maken. Ik heb alvast een kaart klaar (onderste foto), die gaat naar Tonny die met griep in bed ligt. Als inspiratie voor de landschapjes gebruik ik Valerie Hearder´s boek.


1 opmerking:

Rose Anne B zei

Cobi I just LOVE this landscape, it is so realistic it just about does not need anything added to it. Very Nice!