maandag 16 september 2013

diva challenge

My answer to the challenge of the Diva. Make an aquarelle background and add your zentangles. I used mainly Diva Dance Rock 'n' Roll and some Prestwood. The Rock 'n' Roll zentangle makes wonderful roses. I love this zentangle, hadn't tried this one before. You're supposed to use black ink for the drawing, but I used 1 yellow, 1 orange and 3 reds. I'm really happy with the result.
Dit is mijn reactie op de Diva uitdaging. Aquarel een achtergrond en voeg je zentangles toe. Ik heb vooral Diva Dance Rock 'n' Roll en wat Prestwood gebruikt. De Rock 'n' Roll zentangle vormt prachtige rozen, wat een leuke tangle, ik had 'm nog niet eerder gebruikt. Het is de bedoeling dat je met zwarte inkt tekent, maar ik heb 1 gele, 1 oranje en 3 roden gebruikt. Ik heb heel blij met het resultaat.

9 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Absolutely gorgeous! The colors and the content are magnificent.

Annette P.-L. zei

Amazing! Wonderful bright colors.

Cobi zei

thank you Audrie and Lonetta. I just love bright colors and this is one of my favorite colorways. and I loved how the diva dance turned into roses. such a nice surprise

Anne's tangle blog zei

Diva Dance doet het geweldig hier! Mooi geheel geworden.

Tangles and More zei

Nice use of Diva Dance. Using different colored pens fit right in with the challenge.

Helen zei

Lovely bright colours!

Daniele OBrien Design, CZT zei

Wowzer, this is swirly and wonderful, love it!

ledenzer zei

fabulously vibrant!

Cobi zei

thank you for your comments. I had a lot of fun doing this color study.