maandag 30 september 2013

huis te Warmont

Last Wednesday, 25 Sept, I went for a walk in the park of Huis te Warmont. It's a lovely forest with many old trees and I know there grow lots and lots of mushrooms, but there weren't many above ground now. The weather was lovely, I didn't need my stole at all. I love trees and the many shapes they have. I love the meadows you can see from the edge of the park, with cows and houseboats. The last pictures are of the house itself.
Afgelopen woensdag, 25 sept., ging ik wandelen bij Huis te Warmont. Een mooi bos met heel veel oude bomen. Gewoonlijk staan er heel veel paddestoelen, maar deze keer waren ze nog ondergronds. Het was verrukkelijk weer, kon m'n stola aflaten. Ik ben gek op bomen en hun vele mooie vormen. Je kunt over de weilanden uitkijken aan de rand van 't park, met koeien en woonboten. Laatste foto's zijn van het huis zelf.

1 opmerking:

margaret zei

some lovely picture here, like you I love trees, especially the bark on them. A beautiful park with swans too.