woensdag 30 oktober 2013

of a bird, timble holder, cqrr nakid block and my wonderful grand daughter

 Now the fabric page swap has ended on stitchin'fingers I'm in another one on Fibermail, a Dutch group. My theme is simple: bird. Anita has made this page for me. She actually drew this bird! Hop over to her blog, she's showing lovely things there.
Nu de textielpagina ruil op stitchin'fingers ten einde is doe ik mee met een ruil van Fibermail, een Nederlandse groep. Mijn thema is eenvoudig: vogel. Anita heeft deze pagina voor mij gemaakt. Ze heeft de vogel zelf getekend! Ga eens op haar blog kijken, een aanrader.
 Here's the back of the page, with a pocket for a neat handmade card.
Hier is de achterkant van de kaart met een vakje voor een mooie handgemaakte kaart.
Last year I made a needlebook and pincushion for my SIL. Finally I have crocheted the matching timble holder for her.
Vorig jaar heb ik een naaldenboekje en speldenkussen voor m'n schoonzus gemaakt. Nu heb ik er eindelijk een bijpassend vingerhoedhoudertje bij gemaakt.
 I will be participating in a cq rr with a cottage garden theme. This is the block I have for it and I just realize this shows the block sideways. At the top right corner you can see a birdhouse and nest.
Ik ga meedoen met een cq rr met een cottagetuinthema. Dit is het blok dat ik hiervoor wil gebruiken. Ik realiseer me nu dat het blok op z'n kant staat, zie rechtsboven de afbeelding van een vogelhuisje en nest.
This is the booklet that comes with the block. The front is an old viewcard.
Dit boekje hoort bij het blok. De voorkant is een oude ansichtkaart.
 Aisha finds my reading glasses irrisistable and she knows exactly where they below. She also tries to put them on me, almost poking my eye out.
Aisha vindt mijn leesbril onweerstaanbaar en ze weet precies wat ze er mee moet. Ze probeert 'm ook bij mij op te zetten, waarbij ze bijna m'n oog uitsteekt.
Checking out my tatting shuttles.
Wat is dit nou weer? (frivolitéspoeltjes)

2 opmerkingen:

margaret zei

lots to see today, looks like Aisha has already got the skills and imagination to follow in your footsteps

Suztats zei

Lovely fabric page! And you've created lovely things, too. My granddaughter loved to play with my glasses when she was visiting.