zondag 18 mei 2008

heart to swap


It's been a while since I made a heart for swapping, but today I
embellished this one. I tried to stay in soft ecru colors. The fabric
at the bottom is dyed by me and I crocheted the fan. Now to find
someone who wants to swap with me.
Het is alweer een poosje geleden dat ik een hart heb gemaakt om
te ruilen, maar vandaag is het zover. Ik heb geprobeerd om alleen zachte, matte kleuren te gebruiken. Ik heb het stofje achter de waaier zelf geverfd en de waaier heb ik gehaakt. Nu maar hopen dat er iemand met mij wil ruilen.

6 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Very pretty heart Cobi..i like the soft colors.

Thelma zei

Cobi your heart is beautiful...Wished I had one ready I would definately swap with you.

Candi zei

OH Cobi your heart is just beautiful! How I wish I had one done to swap with you!
HUGZ:)
Candi

Gail zei

Beautiful heart Cobi, someone will enjoy this heart.

Cobi zei

thank you, it feels good to hear I have a beautiful heart LOL. I have 3 more coming up. they'll be in a very soft pink/beige/cream range. I'm looking for hearts that either fit in with a set of sage/soft yellow/muted brown hearts or with a couple of purple hearts.

Judi zei

Cobi, Your heart is beauiful.