donderdag 28 januari 2010

received and thank you

this is the adorable ATC I received from Maria Clara through a private swap. Thank you Maria Clara, I love it. Your ATC will go on its way to you asap.
if anyone would like to swap with me, just send me an email.
dit is de enige ATC die ik van Maria Clara heb ontvangen via een privé ruil. als iemand met mij wil ruilen, stuur me een email.

At the fibre fever yahoo group we swap textile pages. We've been doing this for over a year and today I've received my last page in this swap. This one is made by Doreen. My theme was Haiku, a short Japanese poem that I adore. I absolutely love this page and the next picture shows the Haiku which I love as well. Thank you Doreen.
Via de fibre fever yahoo groep ruilen we textiel pagina's. We doen dit nu ruim een jaar en vandaag heb ik m'n laatste pagina van deze ruil ontvangen van Doreen. Ik had voor het thema Haiku gekozen, een kort Japans gedicht dat ik erg mooi vind. Ik vind deze pagina schitterend en de volgende foto laat de Haiku zien die ik ook prachtig vind.



Through the textile pages group of the stitchinfingers ning group (see badge at the sideline of this blog) we are swapping arch shaped pages. I've received my first page in this swap and isn't it a gorgeous one!? My theme is Art Nouveau. Chris found her inspiration in work by Klimt, she made me this tree of life. Don't you think its stunning? The back of the page has a pocket and was filled with goodies. I feel totally spoiled. Thank you Chris, I love it all.
Via de textielpagina's groep van de stitchinfingers ninggroep (zie logo/link in de zijkolom van m'n blog) ruilen we boogvormige pagina's. Dit is de eerste pagina die ik ontvang via deze ruil en is ie niet schitterend!? Mijn thema is Jugendstil. Chris vond haar inspiratie in het werk van Klimt en maakte voor mij deze levensboom. Ik ben er zo blij mee. De achterkant van deze pagina bevat een vakje met daarin allemaal extra's. Ik ben verwend.




4 opmerkingen:

Doreen G zei

I am glad that you like my page Cobi and I hope you liked the fact that I sent a butterfly back to you.

Ati zei

Prachtige pagina's heb je gekregen Cobi!Ik vind je BJP ook erg mooi !!

Wilma zei

Fantastisch pagina met die Art Nouveau levensboom, ik vind de vorm ook heel mooi voor een fabric page!

Elizabeth zei

Cobi!! What beautiful work you ahve recieved!! I am a huge fan of Klimt and I love what Chris has done with your page!! I ahve almost finished my page for Liz and I will be posting a tease to our blog soon!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth