vrijdag 12 maart 2010

summer DYB blocks home

My blocks of the summer dyb rr are home. They are lovely.
Here are all six blocks together, including the one I'll embellish.
DYB stands for Do Your Block. Each block messures 6".
Mijn blokken van de zomer "doe een blok" estafette zijn thuis.
Ze zijn mooi. Hier zijn alle 6 de blokken samen, inclusief het blok dat ik zelf nog ga versieren.

This is the block embellished by Arlene. I had to get used to the button trail, but I've started to like it.
Dit is het blok dat is bewerkt door Arlene. Ik moest wennen aan de knopencluster maar nu vind ik 'm wel mooi.


This block has been embellished by Karrin. I love this little scene. Very summer-like.'
Dit blok is gedaan door Karrin. Wat een lief prieeltje, heel zomers.

Lyn gave me a bench underneath a tree. I'd love to sit there in summer.
Lyn zette een bankje onder een boom, heerlijk in de zomer.

Rebecca added the sun, surrounded by flowers. No summer without sun.
Rebecca maakte de zon, omringd door bloemen. Geen zomer zonder zon.

Rita created this little scene with climbing vines and bunnies. Perfect!
Rita maakte deze overgroeide pergola en konijntjes, geweldig.

This is the block I'll have to embellish.
Dit is het blok dat ik ga versieren.
Thank you ladies for all your lovely work on my blocks.
I hope you like my work on your blocks.

1 opmerking:

Rose Anne B zei

And these too are lovely - naturally Rita's work is exceptional as always!!! Wonder what you'll come up with for your block?